Sunset Camel Ride in the Palm Grove of Marrakech
The sunset itself can be a special experience in Marrakech, when you enjoy a classic mint tea along with a camel ride as if you were a true Moroccan. After you have been picked up from your hotel in Marrakesh, you will be taken to a traditional Berber tent for a fresh mint tea with friendly Berber people. After that, make your way to the Palmeraie neighborhood, a grove of palms that surrounds the city. You will then enjoy a leisurely ride on a camel around the lush palm trees and sand dunes surrounded by bright, golden sunsets.
- Guided camel ride through Marrakesh’s palm grove
- Enjoy a breathtaking sunset from the top of a camel
- Visit a traditional Berber tent for tea
What’s include :
- Enjoy a Camel Ride to attend the sunset
What’s exclude :
- Transfers From & To your Hotel
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You can obtain a full refund if you cancel up to 48 hours in advance. Refunds or any changes will not be accepted within 48 hours after the start time of the experience.
- A cut-off time is determined by the experience’s local time. The weather has to be good for this experience. If the event is canceled due to inclement weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund.
Leave a Reply
Do you have some comments or questions for us? We’d love to hear from you! Don’t be shy! Feel free to drop us a message!